13 July, 2019
RGNIYD Recruitment 2018 09 Faculty Posts:
Organization Name: Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 09
Job Location: Sriperumbudur (Tamil Nadu)
Latest RGNIYD Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
RGNIYD Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
Eligibility Criteria for RGNIYD Vacancy 2019:
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|6.||Social Work||1) UGC NET with Ph.D in Social Work 2) Minimum 02 years of teaching experience at PG Level is required|
- Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in a relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2018 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be. Provided further, candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye‐laws / Regulations of the Institutions awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET subject to fulfilment of the following conditions :‐
- a) Ph.D. degree of the candidate was awarded in regular mode only;
- b) Evaluation of the Ph.D. thesis by at least two external examiners;
- c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate had been conducted;
- d) Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work out of which at least one must be in a referred journal; e) Candidate has made at least two presentations in conference/seminars, based on his/her Ph.D work. (a) to (e) as above are to be certified by the Registrar/ Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University/Institution concerned
III. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Ph.D degree from a university/institution with a ranking in top 500 in the World University ranking (at any time) by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), the Times Higher Education (THE) and Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Salary Details: Rs.52, 000/‐ per month
Selection Procedure for RGNIYD:
RGNIYD may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|1) Application fee : Rs.300/‐ for SC / ST and Rs.500/‐ for Others (UR / OBC) categories. Payment can be made through online only (Link available in the Institute website). Fees once paid shall not be refunded / adjusted under any circumstances.
2) The applicant has to fill up the payment details/fee receipt / reference number in the application form in the space provided for the purpose.
3) Applications not accompanied with full prescribed fee or with fee sent through Money order, crossed cheques, cash and treasury challan will not be accepted by the Institute and such applications will be summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
How to apply online for RGNIYD Faculty Post:
The interview will be held in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Chennai to Bangalore Highway, Sriperumbudur – 602 105, Tamil Nadu. Change of venue, if any, for interview will be intimated later
Important Dates for RGNIYD Faculty Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10.07.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||24.07.2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||24.07.2019|
RGNIYD Faculty Official Notification & Application Link:
|RGNIYD Official Website Career Page||CLICK HERE|
|RGNIYD Official Notification PDF||CLICK HERE|
|RGNIYD Online Application Form||CLICK HERE|