1 May, 2019
CMTI Recruitment 2018 40 Apprentice Posts:
Organization Name: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 40
Job Location: Bangalore
Latest CMTI Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CMTI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||Total vacancies*|
|Graduate (B.E /B.Tech/Equivalent)||Technical Diploma|
|2.||Electronics and Communications Engineering||08||06|
|Computer Science and Engineering||02||02|
|Total||20 Posts||20 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for CMTI Vacancy 2019:
|Qualification||Candidates who have successfully passed the qualifying Degree/ Diploma during/ after 2016 having secured minimum of 50% marks in qualifying exams and
– not taken any training as part of apprenticeship programme
– not completed post graduation in Engineering (e.g. M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA)
– not have any work experience of one year or more
– shall have standard of fitness as prescribed in the clause 4/ Schedule II of Apprenticeship Rules 1992, and amendments thereof, if any.
Age Limit: Go through CMTI official Notification 2019 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Apprentice||Candidates selected for Apprenticeship will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.4,984/- (Four Thousand Nine Hundred & Eighty Four Rupees Only) for Graduate Apprentices and Rs.3,542/- (Three Thousand Five Hundred & Forty Two Rupees Only) for Technician (Diploma) Apprentices, as per the rates prescribed in Gazette of India: Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, sub-section (i) vide Notification No. G.S.R. 910(E) dated 19th December 2014.|
Selection Procedure for CMTI:
CMTI may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply for CMTI Apprentice Post:
- Interested candidates should enrol themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India Apprenticeship web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- After successful enrolment, the Candidates will be provided with a student enrolment number.
- Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under Establishment menu in the above site andselect “Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore” for undergoing apprenticeship training with CMTI. This is compulsory. If the candidate doesn’t select “Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore” their applications cannot be processed further.
- Last date of enrolment through mhrd web portal: May 10, 2019.
- Scanned copies of duly filled application in the enclosed format and self attested photocopy of all documents uploaded in the above web portal, should be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for sending Application & documents through e-mail: May 15, 2019
Important Dates for CMTI Apprentice Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01.05.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||15.05.2019|
CMTI Apprentice Official Notification & Application Link:
|CMTI Official Website Career Page||CLICK HERE|
|CMTI Official Notification & Application Form PDF||CLICK HERE|